The staircase to the apartment
A part of the corridor with paintings
View into the kitchen
The gatehouse and the apartment were renovated 2013.
The holiday house has a private entrance. The apartment is located upstairs with a staircase leading to it.
Bicycles or strollers can be parked in a separate storeroom in the ground floor of the house. You will also find the barbecue grill here.
Smoking is not permitted in the house.
The size of the apartment is 98 m2 (about 1000 sq.ft.). It consists of five rooms, the dining hall, the kitchen, the bathroom and a toilet:
On request, fresh rolls can be delivered daily from the bakery.
- The kitchen with a refrigerator, a dishwasher, a stove with four cooking plates and an oven.
- The bathroom with a shower, a toilet, a washing machine, a hair-dryer, a baby changing table and two washbasins.
- An additional separate toilet.
- A living room with a flat screen TV.
- A large corridor with the dining table.
- The sleeping room #1 with a single bed (interconnecting room to room #2).
- The sleeping room #2 with a double bed.
- The sleeping room #3 with a double bed (interconnecting room to room #4).
- The sleeping room #4 with two bunk beds for four persons. This room is suitable for the nursery.
Works of art from Ursula Nollau are exhibited in the rooms. This gives the holiday home a very unique character.